Benutzername    Passwort    Autologin    
  Passwort vergessen       Registrieren  
beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Hervorhebung entfernen

hmm, doesn't work :(
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Zinom

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: Mi, 21 Dez 2005, 22:00
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Zitat:
what can i do to solve it?

boris answer that in a old post in this tread...

Zitat:
You'll have to create the directory manually and set the necessary permissions (777, writable for everyone) using a FTP-program.

Rang:
Zinom

Verfasst am: Mi, 21 Dez 2005, 23:07
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

The "root-dir" is a virtual directory!

the webhotel hoster is says this (I think he nows what to do) Razz :
For starters:
If you want to make your virtual directorys work, you have to start by handeling your stunnel-pango in a strict correct termcap way. Else the whole bootblkid will be corrupted, like powder mashed potatoes

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Mi, 21 Dez 2005, 23:42
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

adicor @ Mi, 21 Dez 2005, 20:37 gab folgendes von sich:
yes, i read the faq. i think it's from the problem with the permission denied i posted earlier. what can i do to solve it?

If the "permission-denied"-error is not solved yet, you didn't create the directory and/or didn't set the permissions right.
The problem with the missing UploadPic-link has nothing to do with directory-permissions ... all the possible issues of this problem have been discussed in the FAQ.

adicor gab folgendes von sich:
ok, i created the directory /userpix/ in the forum root

how come, when I call http://cnrn.uv.ro/userpix/ in my browser, I get a 404 (not found) error ? (and that should be your forum-root where you said you created the directory)

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
boris

Verfasst am: Mi, 21 Dez 2005, 23:44
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Zinom @ Mi, 21 Dez 2005, 22:07 gab folgendes von sich:
The "root-dir" is a virtual directory!

Ok ... due to downward-compatibility I can't just force everybody to have the picture-directory in the forum-dir (that would work with your directories), so I will have to figure something out that shortens the root-paths without messing up everbodys config ...

As I said: it'll take a couple of days to build a version that should work with your config and all others as well ... I'll post it as soon as I get something fixed.

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
boris

Verfasst am: Mi, 21 Dez 2005, 23:51
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Zinom @ Mi, 21 Dez 2005, 19:47 gab folgendes von sich:
here is the link: http://soetast.com/~zinom/theforum/phpinfo.php

All right, you can remove that file, I guess I could see what I needed ... this is it:
SCRIPT_FILENAME: /home/zinom/public_html/theforum/phpinfo.php
SCRIPT_NAME: /~zinom/theforum/phpinfo.php

the difference between those two make UploadPic f*** up ... it goes back beyond the directory "theforum" and gets messed up, because the virtual directory "~zinom/theforum" (which is in the UploadPic-config) is not the same as "zinom/public_html/theforum" ...

Zinom

Verfasst am: Do, 22 Dez 2005, 13:50
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

YEAY! I think I have found a solution to the problem Very Happy I wrote:
/public_html/theforum/picupload/ in the uploadpic_picdir table and now it works in adminpanel... but now it is something wrong with the upload, when I try to upload i got this error message:
Code:
GD-Library not available.

hope its a easier problem then the one before Razz

just tell me what to do Very Happy

thnx for all the help! Mr. Green

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Do, 22 Dez 2005, 13:54
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Zinom @ Do, 22 Dez 2005, 12:50 gab folgendes von sich:
hope its a easier problem then the one before Razz

You will have to get the server-admin to install the GD-library ... (the FAQ, I. 4., covers this issue - here)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von boris am Fr, 23 Dez 2005, 11:09, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet. (1 Prozent)

Zinom

Verfasst am: Do, 22 Dez 2005, 13:55
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

okey, then i'll hope he can do that a.s.a.p Very Happy
Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Do, 22 Dez 2005, 13:58
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Another thing:
The UploadPic-Admin may work now with the changed path but it can not work if you finally manage to upload images as the path is used to build the http-path to the picture ... and your http-path still contains "~zinom" and not "public_html" ...

Looks like you'll have to wait for the update of UploadPic once the GD-library is installed ... whatever comes first ... big grin

Zinom

Verfasst am: Do, 22 Dez 2005, 14:00
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Shocked Then fix it! Razz
Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Do, 22 Dez 2005, 14:01
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Zinom @ Do, 22 Dez 2005, 13:00 gab folgendes von sich:
Shocked Then fix it! Razz

How about getting a "real" web ? big grin

Zinom

Verfasst am: Do, 22 Dez 2005, 14:02
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

No server Sad and i don't want to pay for it! lol

everthing has worked, everything but this...

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Do, 22 Dez 2005, 14:08
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Zinom @ Do, 22 Dez 2005, 13:02 gab folgendes von sich:
No server Sad and i don't want to pay for it! lol

There are loads of free-webspace-providers that give you a subdomain or a "real" directory, no virtual one ...

Zinom gab folgendes von sich:
everthing has worked, everything but this...

Well, even if it's annoying for me to fix the MOD over and over again, it has grown with people having "exotic" configurations and different server-settings than I do - I never expected this to be so much work, though ... Crying or Very sad

Anyways, I'll get back to you as soon as I can fix it - hoping that the update will be for the better big grin

Zinom

Verfasst am: Do, 22 Dez 2005, 14:11
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

if you update it and fix it so many ppls can use it correctly more and more ppls will use it, and that is what you want right Razz ?
Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Do, 22 Dez 2005, 14:17
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Zinom @ Do, 22 Dez 2005, 13:11 gab folgendes von sich:
more ppls will use it, and that is what you want right Razz ?

YES! ... if only more people meant less work ... big grin

boris

Verfasst am: Fr, 23 Dez 2005, 01:20
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Couldn't rest ... Smile

Version 1.2.1 is available here and should fix your problem - set your uploadpic-path back to normal ("/~zinom/theforum/picupload/") and try again ...

(of course, that won't fix your GD-library-problem big grin)

Zinom

Verfasst am: Fr, 23 Dez 2005, 12:27
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

YEEEES!!!! IT WORKS!!!

Now its just the GD-Library, then its finished Very Happy

Thanks for all the help! Mr. Green

Rang:
Zinom

Verfasst am: Mo, 26 Dez 2005, 12:34
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Hi again! widegreen

Just wanted to now under which runlevel is the current script executed?

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Mo, 26 Dez 2005, 13:01
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Zinom @ Mo, 26 Dez 2005, 11:34 gab folgendes von sich:
Just wanted to now under which runlevel is the current script executed?

Honestly ? I have NO idea !
I never even heard about "runlevel" in PHP-scripts, and as I don't think you can - or should be able to ! - change it from the script (should be in php.ini or anywhere in the server-config, but I don't really know anything about servers).
The UploadPic-script should be running at the same "level" as any other script, including phpBB.

What's the runlevel-thing about ?

Zinom

Verfasst am: Mo, 26 Dez 2005, 13:29
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

I havn't but my webhotel-hoster have Razz He will get you an reply a.s.a.p Very Happy
Rang:
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support Seite 2 von 3
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge First World Work Problems jrose hal9000 0 Do, 11 Aug 2011, 09:46 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Image-directory doesn't exist. kolja mod support 12 Mo, 12 Feb 2007, 00:12 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge men at work boris lichtbildausweis(ung) 4 Sa, 15 Jul 2006, 16:34 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Image-directory doesn't exist. (./../../.$str_updir./) Rodejong mod support 1 Fr, 26 Mai 2006, 12:53 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Uploadpic problem, doesn't work :(( kejkej mod support 1 Mi, 07 Dez 2005, 18:34 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum