Benutzername    Passwort    Autologin    
  Passwort vergessen       Registrieren  
beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Hervorhebung entfernen

hmm, doesn't work :(
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3 Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Zinom

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: Sa, 31 Dez 2005, 02:36
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

now I have contacted him, but he didn't say what runlevel was, but he ask if you hade done a boostrap or something like that, if not do so Razz?

this is just getting wierder and wieder Confused

make an reply asap you get this... i want uploadpic to work now!

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Sa, 31 Dez 2005, 11:39
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Zinom @ Sa, 31 Dez 2005, 01:36 gab folgendes von sich:
he ask if you hade done a boostrap or something like that

This - again - sounds like something that is done to the server directly ... how could I change settings on your server with a simple PHP-script ???

Zinom gab folgendes von sich:
i want uploadpic to work now!

I thought it did ? What's the problem now ?

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
Zinom

Verfasst am: Mo, 09 Jan 2006, 11:32
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Zitat:
This - again - sounds like something that is done to the server directly ... how could I change settings on your server with a simple PHP-script ???

Still waiting for an answer from my websitehoster...

Zitat:
I thought it did ? What's the problem now ?

Okey, it works, but I can't upload anything xD

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Mo, 09 Jan 2006, 12:26
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Zinom @ Mo, 09 Jan 2006, 10:32 gab folgendes von sich:
Okey, it works, but I can't upload anything xD

Any error message ?

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
Zinom

Verfasst am: Mo, 09 Jan 2006, 15:12
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

its the GD-Library thing... my websitehoster got to come online so I can ask him about it... Or give him the answer from you last mail...
Rang:
bszopi

Verfasst am: Mi, 11 Jan 2006, 07:10
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

I've actually run into a problem similar to this, but oddly different...

I installed originally v1.2.4, then updated to v1.2.5 and I'm getting the same results. my phpBB root is 60degreev6.com/discussion, so my path should be /discussion/userpix. That doesn't work, but /userpix is recognized as working. This places the pictures in /discussions/userpix but the [IMG] tag is calling for /userpix, therefore not finding the file.

Any ideas? I've tried just about every path I can thing of (ran phpinfo for the full path), from the full path and taking out a directory each time, until it finally works at /userpix. Or at least to the ACP it works.

Thanks.

EDIT: The error I'm getting in the ACP is

Invalid directory (./../discussion/userpix)

I have both a /userpix and a /discussion/userpix directory created and CHMODed to 777.

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Mi, 11 Jan 2006, 17:25
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

bszopi @ Mi, 11 Jan 2006, 06:10 gab folgendes von sich:
my phpBB root is 60degreev6.com/discussion, so my path should be /discussion/userpix

Your path should be "/discussion/userpix/" (check for the last slash !) ...

bszopi gab folgendes von sich:
That doesn't work, but /userpix is recognized as working. This places the pictures in /discussions/userpix but the [IMG] tag is calling for /userpix, therefore not finding the file.

The [IMG]-Tag tries to find the HTTP-path of the file, so you have to use "/discussion/userpix/" to make that work.

bszopi gab folgendes von sich:
EDIT: The error I'm getting in the ACP is Invalid directory (./../discussion/userpix)

And you're getting that error when you set your path to "/discussion/userpix/" ?? What line is the error in ? (the script should tell you)

Also: whats you "script_path" in the config_table ?

Are you using a web with domain-forwarding ? Somebody here had similar problems and it took ages till he found out that this was the reason - his forum-domain was something like "domain.de" but the actual files where somewhere else, causing UploadPic to look in the wrong places ...

bszopi

Verfasst am: Mi, 11 Jan 2006, 18:11
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Ok, my path is actually set to /discussion/userpix/

When I click on UploadPic in the ACP, it just brings up:

General Error
Image-directory doesn't exist. (./../discussion/userpix/)

There is no line saying where the error is. Like I said though, if I set the path to /userpix/ it works just fine, yet saves the files to /discussion/userpix/

Full server path looks to be /home/aadegre/60degreev6.com/discussion/, so not sure about domain forwarding, although it is possible.

As far as the script path, here are the following paths:

uploadpic_picdir : /discussion/userpix/
script_path : discussion/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von bszopi am Mi, 11 Jan 2006, 18:18, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet. (1 Prozent)

Rang:
bszopi

Verfasst am: Mi, 11 Jan 2006, 18:18
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

FIXED.

Changed the script_path to /discussion/ and it works fine now.

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Mi, 11 Jan 2006, 18:33
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

bszopi @ Mi, 11 Jan 2006, 17:18 gab folgendes von sich:
Changed the script_path to /discussion/ and it works fine now.

What was the script_path before ?
Maybe I can put a little fix in UploadPic in the next version to work with erraneous script_path-settings as well, so noone has to run into this error anymore ...

bszopi

Verfasst am: Mi, 11 Jan 2006, 21:22
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

The script_path didn't have the / in front of discussion/

original : discussion/
fixed : /discussion/

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Mi, 11 Jan 2006, 22:24
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

bszopi @ Mi, 11 Jan 2006, 20:22 gab folgendes von sich:
original : discussion/
fixed : /discussion/

Ok, thanks, I'll build a check for that and include it in the next update of UploadPic.

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support Seite 3 von 3
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge First World Work Problems jrose hal9000 0 Do, 11 Aug 2011, 09:46 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Image-directory doesn't exist. kolja mod support 12 Mo, 12 Feb 2007, 00:12 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge men at work boris lichtbildausweis(ung) 4 Sa, 15 Jul 2006, 16:34 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Image-directory doesn't exist. (./../../.$str_updir./) Rodejong mod support 1 Fr, 26 Mai 2006, 12:53 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Uploadpic problem, doesn't work :(( kejkej mod support 1 Mi, 07 Dez 2005, 18:34 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum