Just wanted to say thanks
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
noonoo

Titel: Just wanted to say thanks
Verfasst am: So, 11 Dez 2005, 01:05
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Thank you for the new release, the addition of a picture gallery and watermark is fantastic, also i would like to thank you for the email letting me know about the new update.

And once again thanks for the support you gave me before when i had a problem. (i even helped someone at phpbbhack who had the same problem)

Overall i am very impressed with your dedication to this mod, and i love the mod itself. (updated with no problems this time)

Keep up the fantastic work

Nick (noonoo) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Rang:
boris

Titel: Re: Just wanted to say thanks
Verfasst am: So, 11 Dez 2005, 23:36
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

noonoo gab folgendes von sich:
Overall i am very impressed with your dedication to this mod

Honestly: same here big grin
I never thought I'd go this far with the mod when I started it a couple of months ago ... I also never thought I'd spend so much time with the support, but its definitely reactions like yours that make it worth it !

Still: I'd like to have a version of UploadPic some day that doesn't need maintenance and support anymore - there are so many other things waiting to be done ... well, some of those things are other MODs, that I will have to support then ... damn ... Smile

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum