Old Timer
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
UncleR

Titel: Old Timer
Verfasst am: Mi, 03 Sep 2008, 10:36
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Two guys, one old timer and one young, are pushing their carts around Lowe's Building Supply when they collide.

The old timer says to the young guy, 'Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

'The young guy says, 'That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate.'

The old guy says, 'Well, maybe we can help each other.

What does your wife look like?'

The young guy says, 'Well, she is 24 yrs old, tall, with blonde hair, big blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top and no bra.

What does your wife look like?'

The old timer says...... 'Doesn't matter --- let's look for Yours.'

Most Old timers are helpful like that! Mr. Green Embarassed Cool

The Old Man and The Marine

One sunny day in 2009, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue , where he'd been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in
and meet with President Barack Obama."

The Marine replied, "Sir, Mr. Obama is not President and doesn't reside here."

The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Barack Obama".

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is not President and doesn't reside here." The man thanked him and again walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Barack Obama"

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already several times that Mr. Obama is not the President and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?"

The old man answered, "Oh, I understand you fine.
I just love hearing your answer!"

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow."

GREAT! Mr. Green Mr. Green

Private Nachricht senden Rang:moron methusalem Sportangler Weinonkel (Hamm !) Zocker torjäger-tipper
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » joxe und so » internet junk Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum