uploadpic: permissions are not saved
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
fishing

Titel: uploadpic: permissions are not saved
Verfasst am: Do, 25 Jan 2007, 12:18
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

First of all I wish to thank and praise you for your priceless efforts in making this mod..One small question I have if you may or anyone can point me in the right direction is..
when I go to "uploadpic users" I can never get any more than one row of members able to upload pics,when i save and go to the next page of members names to add more and save again the screen returns to the first t page of members but all have lost their ticks next to their names (their permissions are gone)..I have three pages of member names but cannot get more than one page to allow me to activate thier permissions ,,,does anyone know the answer to my dilemma.(thank you in advance for your time and great support ,,I had to get a german dictionary to sign up) Mr. Green

please if you have a post office box number send me you details as id love to support you with a monetry gift also ,this mod when running will be what I have been looking for ,for a long long time. Laughing

Rang:
boris

Titel: Re: uploadpic
Verfasst am: Do, 25 Jan 2007, 14:31
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

fishing @ Do, 25 Jan 2007, 12:18 gab folgendes von sich:
(...) but all have lost their ticks next to their names (...)

That's true, the first release of version 1.3.3 had a bug causing this behavior. This issue has been discussed here, just download the archive again, replace two files and you're ready to go Smile

fishing gab folgendes von sich:
id love to support you with a monetry gift

Wow, that'd be the first time ever Wink
I included my PayPal-information in the new archive, if you have a PayPal-account (registration is free), you can use that for international money transfer. Thanks in advance !

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
fishing

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: Fr, 26 Jan 2007, 00:25
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Wink Thank you sir, This has fixed my problem,I apolagise I did not see this post in your replys, I did search but after around 3 hours I gave up..I will be joining paypal soon as I am not a member as yet and a donation ( from "fishing") will follow..Thanks again
Rang:
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge uploadpic auf orion phpBB instalieren hewika mod support 9 Mo, 03 Jan 2011, 20:18 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge uploadpic Problem -> hilfe benötigt Dakota mod support 1 So, 15 Aug 2010, 14:39 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge UploadPic 1.3.7 Imagerotate Morpheus mod support 2 Mo, 08 Sep 2008, 18:41 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge UploadPic 1.3.7 Besitzer ändern Morpheus mod support 2 Mo, 08 Sep 2008, 14:18 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge UploadPic 1.3.7 (Image Resize) Morpheus mod support 6 Mo, 08 Sep 2008, 12:15 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum