Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
dr.3

Titel: Minor issues in statusmail
Verfasst am: Fr, 17 Nov 2006, 17:54
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Hi Smile

Very nice MOD you have made "statusmail" Cool I tried to install it and I was 95% successful even I have a heavy moded forum but the only issue faced me is the Profile Control Panel MOD and I still trying to adapt it to it

The statusmail is working fine except in the issue of members control from the profile

Other thing in the installation, the part of index.php, it makes the online status (available members) null and after I removed the part of statusmail from the index.php the online status cames back to normal with numbers of online and visitors

Can you help me with these issues and if not Sad , Is the code in the index.php can affect the work of the statusmail

Thank you Smile

Rang:
boris

Titel: Re: Minor issues in statusmail
Verfasst am: Fr, 17 Nov 2006, 23:17
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

dr.3 @ Fr, 17 Nov 2006, 17:54 gab folgendes von sich:
the part of index.php, it makes the online status (available members) null

I don't know why it happens but anyways: using a cronjob is recommended, you won't have the problem, then. Just switch "automatic sending" off, create a cronjob and you should be fine.

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
dr.3

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: Sa, 18 Nov 2006, 16:58
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Thank you Smile

Am going to try Idea

Rang:
dr.3

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: So, 19 Nov 2006, 22:46
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Thank you

It works Smile

Rang:
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge StatusMail hat keinen Inhalt, nur einen komischen An... staszek.g mod support 5 Di, 11 Dez 2007, 11:16 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Anpassungs- und Ergänzungsvorschläge für StatusMail staszek.g mod support 1 Do, 29 Nov 2007, 19:16 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Bugfix StatusMail boris mod support 0 So, 04 Nov 2007, 10:08 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge StatusMail und Unterforen Moskito mod support 3 Do, 18 Okt 2007, 23:53 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Frage zu Statusmail DJSonic mod support 5 Fr, 14 Sep 2007, 11:42 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum