Benutzername    Passwort    Autologin    
  Passwort vergessen       Registrieren  
beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Hervorhebung entfernen

Problems with installing uploadpic.
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Bart J. Meijer

Titel: Problems with installing uploadpic.
Verfasst am: Fr, 11 Aug 2006, 23:02
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Hi Boris

I have been reading your forum up and down, plus reading the install files all, still I don't get uploadpic installed.

I have first tried to install it on a testforum at my site in a subdomain.
Running the install/install_uploadpic.php was a problem.
After several tries it started, and it stopped..
It had a problem with making the userpix folder.

It stated: Warning: mkdir(../userpix): Permission denied in /chroot/home/bebackla/be-back-later.com/html/testforum/install/install_uplo adpic.php on line 210

So I thought it might have to do with the subdomain.
At first the forum worked fine, after the pictureload install failure it was shifting in adress all the time.
From http://testforum.be-back-later.com to http://be-back-later.com/testforum

So, I made a folder in the site /fora
Uploaded all and started install_uploadpic.php and again failure:
Warning: mkdir(../userpix): Permission denied in /chroot/home/bebackla/be-back-later.com/html/fora/install/install_uploadpic .php on line 210
So I made the directory userpix and chmod it to 777, ran install again.

Last line is see is:
INSERT INTO phpbb_config(config_name,config_value) VALUES('uploadpic_minposts','0');

Error: Duplicate entry 'uploadpic_minposts' for key 1

This means that work is done?
I have seen no settings page or nothing.

So I go to the forum and nothing shows at posting a message.
In admin panel it does not show all the letters in the buttons. So no OK at the end or send or something.
This probebly means some of the templates either, are not there, or are missing something.

Hope you can help. Cause I love your mod

Cheers Bart
Here is a little light for you Wink

Rang:
boris

Titel: Re: Problems with installing uploadpic.
Verfasst am: Fr, 25 Aug 2006, 11:48
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Bart J. Meijer @ Sa, 12 Aug 2006, 00:02 gab folgendes von sich:
Warning: mkdir(../userpix): Permission denied

The install-script does not have permission to create the necessary directory, so either create the directory with a FTP-program or ask the system-admin to do it. Without the dir, UploadPic cannot work.

Bart J. Meijer gab folgendes von sich:
after the pictureload install failure it was shifting in adress all the time.
From http://testforum.be-back-later.com to http://be-back-later.com/testforum

You probably got an error in UploadPic's config, it will always insert the path that the forum is in (taken from phpbb_config-table).
Check the FAQ, chapter IV. 7. about the values to use.

Error: Duplicate entry 'uploadpic_minposts' for key 1
This means that work is done?

Looks like it big grin

In admin panel it does not show all the letters in the buttons. So no OK at the end or send or something.

See the FAQ, chapter II. 2. 4. - you'll have to install UploadPic in your language, too.
(This has been discussed several times, also the install-script tells you to do that after it's done.)

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge First World Work Problems jrose hal9000 0 Do, 11 Aug 2011, 08:46 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge uploadpic auf orion phpBB instalieren hewika mod support 9 Mo, 03 Jan 2011, 20:18 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge uploadpic Problem -> hilfe benötigt Dakota mod support 1 So, 15 Aug 2010, 14:39 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge UploadPic 1.3.7 Imagerotate Morpheus mod support 2 Mo, 08 Sep 2008, 18:41 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge UploadPic 1.3.7 Besitzer ändern Morpheus mod support 2 Mo, 08 Sep 2008, 14:18 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum