Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
smelly

Titel: Users are saved then the tick disappears
Verfasst am: Sa, 02 Dez 2006, 12:38
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Hi there

Firstly, congratulations. It's a wonderful MOD. I love it, just what I was looking for.

I have everything installed beautifully.

Then, I went to test it and tried to set permissions in UploadPic users page. I ticked the all/none and then save. I moved to the next page and did the same there. I then noticed when I went back to previous pages of users some of the ticks have disappeared. And if I go back a second time all of the ticks have disappeared and hence not permitting anyone to upload images.

Can you guide me as to how to fix this. Confused

I've got into phpMYAdmin and I can't find the file "user_allow_uploadpic" under phpbb_users - maybe this is where it has gone wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Rang:
boris

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: Sa, 02 Dez 2006, 16:42
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Hi, I actually produced a bug in the new version when I added the pagination for the userlist.
After you click "OK" in the user-persission-list, ALL permissions are removed and then the script sets permissions for all users that you checked - but as you can only check users on a single page, all other users stay without permissions ...

Thanks for reporting this, I fixed it !
Just download the last version of UploadPic again (here and upload:
admin/admin_uploadpic_users.php
templates/subSilver/admin/admin_uploadpic_users.tpl

from the archive, and you should be fine.

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
smelly

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: So, 03 Dez 2006, 04:06
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Thank you so much, Boris.
It works beautifully. Very Happy
I appreciate your time.
Mel

Rang:
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge Film: Ein Tick anders boris zelluloid 0 Mo, 17 Dez 2018, 20:40 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge uploadpic: permissions are not saved fishing mod support 2 Do, 25 Jan 2007, 12:18 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Users can delete their images? Makc666 mod support 3 Do, 04 Mai 2006, 23:46 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Allow all users to upload by default Max mod support 3 Do, 27 Apr 2006, 00:06 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum