Benutzername    Passwort    Autologin    
  Passwort vergessen       Registrieren  
beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Hervorhebung entfernen

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor and more...
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Stranger

Titel: Warning: imagecreatetruecolor and more...
Verfasst am: Do, 27 Jul 2006, 02:07
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

When I try to upload a picture I get this error message:

Code:
Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions in /....../forum/uploadpic.php on line 177

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /..../forum/uploadpic.php:177) in /.../forum/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /.../forum/uploadpic.php:177) in /.../forum/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /...forum/uploadpic.php:177) in /.../forum/includes/page_header.php on line 486

Underneath I get this message:
Code:
Image could not be created.
Try uploading a smaller picture.

The picture gets uploaded as I can see it in the "UploadPic recent" from the admin. But ofcause no picture is added to the post.

Im using 1.3.2 with these datatypes:
Code:
image/jpg|image/jpeg|image/pjpeg|image/gif|image/png|image/x-png|image/x- citrix-pjpeg

and Im using "unique filenames" and "view link to upload another picture after upload".

What could be wrong?

Rang:
Stranger

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: Do, 27 Jul 2006, 14:47
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Now I remember I get this error when trying to run the install

Code:
Updating the Database
ALTER TABLE phpbb_users ADD user_allow_uploadpic TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

Fejl: Duplicate column name 'user_allow_uploadpic'
UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_allow_uploadpic = 1 WHERE user_level = 1;

Successful
INSERT INTO phpbb_config(config_name,config_value) VALUES('uploadpic_picdir','/forum/userpix/');

Fejl: Duplicate entry 'uploadpic_picdir' for key 1
(...)

Why do I get all these errors (Fejl = Error)?
And what can I do about it?

Rang:
boris

Titel: Re: Warning: imagecreatetruecolor and more...
Verfasst am: Fr, 28 Jul 2006, 10:59
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Stranger @ Do, 27 Jul 2006, 03:07 gab folgendes von sich:
Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions

One (or both) of the values are "0" (width / height of the picture) - why, I cannot tell you, never heard of that error. If you set your max-image-dimensions in the ACP, this should not happen - maybe your GD-Library is not up to date ? You'll have to check that with your server-admin.
If it happens only with one particular picture, try another one, if it still happens, try uploading the same picture here, if if works here, it's your config's fault big grin

Stranger gab folgendes von sich:
The picture gets uploaded as I can see it in the "UploadPic recent" from the admin.

Should be a filename like this: "8298bcd298a8e9ff.jpg" ... that's the temporary picture after the upload, but NOT the converted picture (changed size). Those files will automatically be deleted on error in a future version.

Stranger gab folgendes von sich:
Why do I get all these errors (Fejl = Error)?

That's because you ran the install-script twice - all the necessary changes have alread been made, that's why it says: "Duplicate column name" and "Duplicate entry". You can ignore those errors.

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
Stranger

Verfasst am: Fr, 28 Jul 2006, 13:42
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Thanks... The idiot was only 40 cm away from the machine = me Very Happy

I had not seen the "0" in max picsize (kb) and I thought the "0" in dimensions was = any dimensions.

Now it all works great. Cool

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Sa, 29 Jul 2006, 15:39
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Good one big grin

I'll put that in the FAQ, just in case Cool

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge Virus warning bumpi internet junk 0 Fr, 23 Feb 2007, 20:18 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum