Pic size matters?
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
rhelp

Titel: Pic size matters?
Verfasst am: Do, 20 Jul 2006, 16:07
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

I am having problems with uploading large pics. In config pannel i have specified max limit 1500K and resolution of 800x600, thinking that it would re-size larger pics, still when uploading large pics the upload window turns blank and just stays like that. I checked my forum pic dir and the pics that i tried to upload are there but with a weird long file name that reminds me of hache number. When uploading smaller size/resolution pic (like 100k 640x400)everything is fine. I was trying to upload image about 1meg and 1024x724 resolution ( tried many different variations of size/res combination) Are there any restrictions to size/res ?
Rang:
boris

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: Do, 20 Jul 2006, 22:46
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Everything that matters about the picsize is a configuration-issue in the PHP- and/or the server-configuration, there is no limit in UploadPic (except, of course, the one you set in the ACP). This topic has already been discussed several times, please read the FAQ, chapter I. 12.

The "hash-files" are the temporary files. The picture was uploaded correctly but the server failed to resize the picture - that's why the script (UploadPic) freezes, so the temporary file cannot be deleted any more and stays on the server (until you use the "delete unused files" in the ACP).

P.S.: Remember that the maximum limit you set to 1500k means size AFTER conversion of the pic (as stated in the documentation and the ACP). Just so you won't be surprised when your webspace is filled with huge pictures one day ...

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
rhelp

Verfasst am: Sa, 22 Jul 2006, 11:31
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

I have increased the amount of memory in php.ini to 30 megs and still some large pics, specially if i upload 5-10 large pics, getting stuck half way (script freezes)
Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Sa, 22 Jul 2006, 14:37
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Well, then maybe the server doesn't give PHP enough memory, you'll have to check there, I'm not into servers.

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
rhelp

Verfasst am: Sa, 22 Jul 2006, 19:36
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

спасибо
Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: So, 23 Jul 2006, 21:49
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

пожалуйста

(I hope that's right, I used a translation machine for that - should be "you're welcome" Wink)

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge UploadPic MOD + Post image max. size MOD = UNBELIEVABLE Makc666 mod support 1 Do, 04 Mai 2006, 21:26 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Fatal error: Allowed memory size (...) exhausted phpjunk mod support 9 Do, 08 Dez 2005, 22:16 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum