Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
phickman

Titel: couple of problems
Verfasst am: Mo, 05 Jun 2006, 00:54
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

I installed uploadpic today on a fresh installation of phpBB 2.02
I uploaded all the files to the root of the phpBB board. Then ran the install_uploadpic.php from my browser.

It reported that all installed ok
When I go to uploadpic config in admin CP there are no text labels showing for any of the controls so I have no idea what the settings do.

I also have no uploadpic link on the post screen. The files appear to be in the correct places.

I have no idea about editing php files and don't really want to start but have you any ideas about what went wrong?

Rang:
boris

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: Mo, 05 Jun 2006, 11:02
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

If you can't see labels in the ACP, you obviously did not install UploadPic for the language you are using. That, too, explains, why you can't see the upload-link. The install-script tells you to do that after the installation is complete !
Copy the code in the install-file (uploadpic.txt) that is applied to lang_main.php and lang_admin.php to ALL your languages and you're done.
(if the language you're using is in the "translations"-directory, use that one)

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
phickman

Verfasst am: Mo, 05 Jun 2006, 11:25
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Thanks for the reply,
I am using English only.
I take it that I still need to copy the code from uploadpic.txt to the language files?

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Mo, 05 Jun 2006, 13:28
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

phickman @ Mo, 05 Jun 2006, 12:25 gab folgendes von sich:
I take it that I still need to copy the code from uploadpic.txt to the language files?

You need to follow all the instructions in uploadpic.txt to install UploadPic (just like with any other MOD) ...

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
Mark

Titel: Same problem
Verfasst am: Mi, 21 Jun 2006, 07:41
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Phickman,

Did you manage to solve the problem with the menus? As I'm getting the same problem.

Rang:
Mark

Verfasst am: Mi, 21 Jun 2006, 10:51
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Sorted Smile language problems Smile
Rang:
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge First World Work Problems jrose hal9000 0 Do, 11 Aug 2011, 08:46 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge upload picture hack install problems wijcc mod support 2 Mi, 13 Jun 2007, 16:46 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Problems with installing uploadpic. Bart J. Meijer mod support 1 Fr, 11 Aug 2006, 23:02 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Installation problems LSBMaster mod support 8 Mo, 15 Mai 2006, 02:10 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Problems with uploadpic please help! toffy mod support 1 So, 02 Apr 2006, 07:44 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum