Titel: "Internal server error" when I try to execute inst
Verfasst am: Sa, 27 Mai 2006, 08:25
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Using;
phpbb 2.0.20
easymod 0.3.0
uploadpic 1.3.2

When I try to execute /install/install_uploadpic.php, I get the following response;

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.gwydi.com Port 80

I've checked the error log but there is nothing in it.

Help?

Thanks,
Gwydi

Rang:
boris

Titel: Re: "Internal server error" when I try to execute
Verfasst am: Sa, 27 Mai 2006, 10:53
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Are you sure the install-script is where it should be ?
(Read the FAQ, chapter II. 1. for information about this issue.)

If that's all ok, I suggest you do what the error page recommended:

gwydi @ Sa, 27 Mai 2006, 08:25 gab folgendes von sich:
Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

A "server error" indicates a problem with the server itself - I have never seen a script that can cause an "internal server error", so this can't be an error in UploadPic !
The only time I've seen this error is when I had a .htaccess-file in a directory that I was trying to access but the server did not have modrewrite installed.

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
lexy

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: Fr, 02 Jun 2006, 22:08
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

I have the same error, a 500 internal server error, and I am the admin of the site. Do you have any clues on what could be going wrong? I tried it on Safari and Firefox on my mac(OSX), and IE on my PC (winXP), and I consistently got the same error. Could it be because I used EasyMOD?

To be honest it's been ages since I've seen this error, and it has to be serverside somehow, but I run PHP scripts all the time on my site, and it's only this one that doesn't work. I tried CHMODing it to 777, still nothing.

Rang:
boris

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: Sa, 03 Jun 2006, 08:24
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

lexy @ Fr, 02 Jun 2006, 22:08 gab folgendes von sich:
I tried it on Safari and Firefox on my mac(OSX), and IE on my PC (winXP), and I consistently got the same error.

Well, if your car has a flat tire, will it solve the problem, when you put somebody else on the driver's seat ? big grin

lexy gab folgendes von sich:
Could it be because I used EasyMOD?

If the "internal server error" occurs when you try to execute the install-script: no.
If not: I don't think so.

The install-script is the standard script used for installation on phpBB-MODs, it's not my code, I just put the database-statements in.
To solve your server-problem, you'll have to contact your server administrator or tell the authors of the install-script that it causes problems.

Here are the necessary database-queries, you may want to try it manually. Don't forget to create your userpix-directory and set it to chmod 777.
(That may get UploadPic working for you, but - of course - won't fix your server-problem.)

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge Doris Dörrie - "Was wollen Sie von mir?" boris kühnes mittelscharfer 0 Sa, 06 Jan 2024, 14:55 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Gute "How to do ..." - Videos auf Youtube rantanplan le finesnäcker 1 Di, 24 Jan 2017, 17:59 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Hände weg von "Billigjeans" Hansch joxe und so 2 Mo, 26 Jan 2015, 15:59 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge "Der Meisterfälscher" in der 3sat Mediathek Erdbär silikonimplantate 6 Di, 09 Dez 2014, 11:04 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Every James Hetfield "Yea"... ever. jrose silikonimplantate 0 Do, 14 März 2013, 21:21 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum