Geld für mich!
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
asi-resistent

Titel: Geld für mich!
Verfasst am: So, 10 Jan 2010, 13:46
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

yeah! jetzt schlägt die nigeria connection auch schon in foren zu, gerade hier per pn bekommen:

Zitat:
Dearest One

Greetings to you, I know this letter will be strange to you. It comes from a young 21 years old girl held up in a war country, Ivory Coast. I have been praying to God to give me somebody who will help me with my present condition since i have decided and made up my mind to relocate from here to stay with you in your country to start up my life again as you help me receive this box that is containing this fund in your country.

I am the only daughter of my late father and he was in government in Sierra Leone for about 3 years untill Johny Paul Zuma seized power,my father ran down to Ivory Coast here with me to take refugge. Things have been ok,untill the killings and political situation here become a problem and before he died,he deposited a trunk box containing the sum of $ 8.000,000 united state dollars with a private security company.With the documents issued to him which is on my posession now,the box is registered as family valuables and personal belogings he did this for the security of the fund and till date the security company did not know the true content of the box.
I have contacted the security company for the claim and retrival of the box on their custody and the director of the security company has agreed and promise to lift the box to my partner through their diplomatic means as soon as i appoint one since the political war here is geting worse.Due to this i want you to act as my partner to receive the consignment box in your country for me and help to
get me out of here as i dont want to trust blindly to lose everything i have inherited from my late father.

Contact me with my private email address.
joy3bamba@yahoo.co.jp

Hoping to hear from you urgently so as to give you more details..

Thank you and God bless you.

Mss Joyic Bamba

elfenbeinküste, so so, warum dann eine japanische email-adresse?
da schreibe ich doch direkt mal zurück, mal sehen, was das gibt, 8 mios könnte ich gut gebrauchen

Rang:
boris

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: So, 10 Jan 2010, 14:07
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Scheint ein Automat zu sein, der geht gerade alle User in alphabetischer Reihenfolge durch ...
Allerdings nicht besonders fix, nur 2-3 pro Minute. Wenn da tatsächlich einer per Hand den Kram verschickt, hat der aber massig viel Zeit.

EDIT:
Bei "D" aufgegeben, war wohl doch nicht so ausdauernd.

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » alltalk Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge Film: Jetzt oder nie - Zeit ist Geld boris zelluloid 0 So, 11 Feb 2024, 14:12 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Peter Sloterdijk - Gespräche über Gott, Geist und Geld boris kühnes mittelscharfer 0 Do, 01 Feb 2024, 09:49 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Film: So wie du mich willst boris zelluloid 0 Mo, 18 Dez 2023, 15:10 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Klaus Bittermann - Möbel zu Hause aber kein Geld für... boris kühnes mittelscharfer 0 Fr, 23 Jun 2023, 19:11 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Film: James Bond 007 - Der Spion, der mich liebte boris zelluloid 0 Sa, 23 Apr 2022, 14:48 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum