Benutzername    Passwort    Autologin    
  Passwort vergessen       Registrieren  
beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Hervorhebung entfernen

What is correct version of... (left/right MOD)
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Wicher

Titel: What is correct version of... (left/right MOD)
Verfasst am: Mi, 01 Feb 2006, 03:24
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

I would like to know what the correct version of the MOD "Left and Right IMG tags" is.
I downloaded a version from phpbbhacks, nut i am not sure if it is the correct one because it is for phpbb 2.0.0 and was written in 2002.
Is this the correct one?
http://www.phpbbhacks.com/viewhack.php?id=257no its not

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Wicher am Do, 02 Feb 2006, 16:38, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet. (1 Prozent)

Rang:
Wicher

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: Mi, 01 Feb 2006, 21:39
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

I found at phpbb.com another version of the left right tags mod.
With that one it does work.
But now i found that my signature image is displayed over the images that where uploaded with the UploadPic mod.
Any idea how i can get that so that it does not do that anymore?

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Do, 02 Feb 2006, 09:43
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Wicher @ Mi, 01 Feb 2006, 21:39 gab folgendes von sich:
I found at phpbb.com another version of the left right tags mod.

I think that's the one I was using - I wonder why the phpbbhacks.com-version is old, usually they are the first to offer updates ... well, whatever ...

Wicher gab folgendes von sich:
But now i found that my signature image is displayed over the images that where uploaded with the UploadPic mod.

That's just how HTML behaves if you use images with align="left/right". ALL of the following code will flow around the picture, so if you don't have a lot of text following the picture, your signature will also be left/right of the picture.

Any idea how i can get that so that it does not do that anymore?

Sure, enter more text big grin ... a lot of new lines will do the same job, you'll just have to enter a character at the end of the text (in background-color to make it invisible, if you want), because phpBB will delete trailing linefeeds.

Check the following replies to see what I mean:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von boris am Do, 02 Feb 2006, 09:46, insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet. (0 Prozent)

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
boris

Verfasst am: Do, 02 Feb 2006, 09:43
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

test picture, not enough text, signature is aligned.

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
boris

Verfasst am: Do, 02 Feb 2006, 09:45
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

same here, followed by linefeeds, now the signature's ok

. <- little dot in background-color to make the linefeeds work

Wicher

Verfasst am: Do, 02 Feb 2006, 14:49
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

I will see if i can come up with some better solution.
Because i dont think many of my users will take the effort to add that little dot there.
Maybe working with a table that holds the image?

Or maybe there is a way to seperate the signature from the message so the will be displayed in two seperate tables?

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Do, 02 Feb 2006, 15:12
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Wicher @ Do, 02 Feb 2006, 14:49 gab folgendes von sich:
I will see if i can come up with some better solution. Because i dont think many of my users will take the effort to add that little dot there.

If you're not adding text, why would you align the picture then ? If you just leave the picture as it is (or center it), it won't break your layout.

Maybe working with a table that holds the image?

Not really: either you have a table as big as the picture and align that table (instead of the picture) - this way you'll have the same problem.
Or your have a table that has a width of 100% so the text (if any) starts under the picture and won't flow around it ... but then again: why align it ??

Or maybe there is a way to seperate the signature from the message so the will be displayed in two seperate tables?

Should be possible but for me it won't be worth the effort - when I have enough text, I align the picture, otherwise I leave it.

Wicher

Verfasst am: Do, 02 Feb 2006, 15:16
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

This solves issue with signature.
No need for different table.
Real easy in fact to do.
Code:

OPEN:
templates/subSilver/viewtopic_body.tpl
FIND:
         <tr>
            <td colspan="2"><span class="postbody">{postrow.MESSAGE}{postrow.SIGNATURE}</span><span class="gensmall">{postrow.EDITED_MESSAGE}</span></td>
         </tr>
REPLACE WITH:
         <tr>
            <td colspan="2"><span class="postbody">{postrow.MESSAGE}</span></td>
         <tr>
             <td colspan="2"><span class="postbody">{postrow.SIGNATURE}</span><span class="gensmall">{postrow.EDITED_MESSAGE}</span></td>
         </tr>            

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Wicher am Do, 02 Feb 2006, 17:05, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet. (1 Prozent)

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Do, 02 Feb 2006, 16:41
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Wicher @ Do, 02 Feb 2006, 15:16 gab folgendes von sich:
This solves issue with signature. No need for different table.

Without checking into it: looks simple and correct ... good one ! Smile

Just a minor fix:
the "span" should be closed with a "</span>" after the "{postrow.MESSAGE}"

Wicher

Verfasst am: Do, 02 Feb 2006, 17:03
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Thanks, i'll directly go and put it where it belongs. Wink
I editted my previous post also, now its correct.

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Di, 07 Feb 2006, 13:28
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Another thing I just thought about: if a user has no signature (and the post has not been edited), the extra table row will expand the post with no content ... I guess it would be better to place a switch in the viewtopic.php and check for that switch in the .tpl-file to only show the extra row when it's needed.

Wicher

Verfasst am: Di, 07 Feb 2006, 14:40
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Or just do this:

open viewtopic.php
find:
Code:

if ( $user_sig != '' )
   {
      $user_sig = '<br />_________________<br />' . str_replace("\n", "\n<br />\n", $user_sig);
   }

replace with:
Code:

if ( $user_sig != '' )
   {
      $user_sig = '<tr><td colspan="2"><span class="postbody">_________________' . str_replace("\n", "\n<br />\n", $user_sig)'</td></tr>';
   }

open viewtopic_body.tpl
find:
Code:

<tr>
            <td colspan="2"><span class="postbody">{postrow.MESSAGE}{postrow.SIGNATURE}</span><span class="gensmall">{postrow.EDITED_MESSAGE}</span></td>
         </tr>

replace with:
Code:

<tr>
            <td colspan="2"><span class="postbody">{postrow.MESSAGE}</span><span class="gensmall">{postrow.EDITED_MESSAGE}</span></td>
         </tr>
         {postrow.SIGNATURE}

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Di, 07 Feb 2006, 14:47
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

I'd rather use a switch - whenever you change your template (or use a template, that e.g. needs a "colspan=3" or different templates in the same forum), you'll have to change those files again or have your layout shreddered ...

Wicher

Verfasst am: Di, 07 Feb 2006, 14:57
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Then it would be much easyer to edit yes.
Most people dont look for html in a php file i think.
Your way would then be much better.

Rang:
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge Film: Only Lovers Left Alive boris zelluloid 0 Sa, 05 März 2022, 18:38 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge My Career (catholic version) UncleR internet junk 0 Do, 19 März 2015, 17:32 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Was machst du am Wochenende? - Politiker-Version jrose internet junk 0 Sa, 27 Okt 2012, 20:36 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge home of humbug - mobile Version boris werkstatt 10 Fr, 03 Jun 2011, 22:19 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge "uploadpic" MOD Version: 1.3.7 mit phpBB 2... Yesopheh mod support 2 Fr, 05 Sep 2008, 11:56 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum