[ ] `s

martinho

Rang:
boris

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: Do, 18 Okt 2007, 18:34
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Mmh ... "images in search results posts" ?
Sorry, I don't get what you mean ...

B.

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
martinho

Titel: Image in search results posts
Verfasst am: Do, 18 Okt 2007, 21:23
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Hi,
Boris

What i mean is the image that i insert in the posting body when i go to search and ask to search my post i do not see my image in results posts, but do not worry because
i got biger problem now.

I will try to explain to you.

I am using the mod`s

1- UploadPic 1.3.4
2- The thread you sent me
3- BBCode Center (to center the image)

I am using easyPHP 1.8 at home to do my forum an every thing works ok, but when upload the files to my hosting (VodaHost in USA) does not apear any image just apears the code and the and the BBCode Center does not work too, but i can uploads images and see them when i go the admin panel at (UploadPic recent) on Voda.

Can you help me

[ ]`s

martinho

Rang:
boris

Titel: Re: Image in search results posts
Verfasst am: Do, 18 Okt 2007, 21:35
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

martinho @ Do, 18 Okt 2007, 22:23 gab folgendes von sich:
does not apear any image just apears the code and the and the BBCode Center does not work too

Have you switched on BBCode for the message ? (this is also in the FAQ)

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
martinho

Titel: I did that
Verfasst am: Do, 18 Okt 2007, 22:06
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Boris i did that activate BBCode for the message

Sorry, the center of text is working and image link too, but the image does not apear
on yhe post.

[]`s

martinho

Rang:
martinho

Titel: The image apears now
Verfasst am: Do, 18 Okt 2007, 23:33
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Boris the image appears now.

I think i was doing the wrong thing in my URL, i was using ../&forum/&rio/userpix/image.jpg.
when take out the & it works (why that? sorry asking because i am a beginer in hosting websites).

Just one more question i know you show(FAQ) to resize the page of uploadpic_body but can i resize the page i have to click to appear the image and have the same appearence of uploadpic_body see the ex:.

ex: Image

[]`s

martinho

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Fr, 19 Okt 2007, 13:05
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

What exactly do you want/need to resize ??

Please keep in mind: I really don't have time to offer any support for changing templates and/or designs of forums, this board is just about bugs and issues with UploadPic and all known issues are covered in the FAQ.

B.

martinho

Titel: Sorry I`ll keep in mind.
Verfasst am: Mo, 22 Okt 2007, 12:13
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Good morning,

When you upload a picture it appears on the page do you want to
insert picture or insert link, if i choose insert link to see the picture i have to click on
on the link and will appear a new page with the picture on up left corner that`s the page i want to know if i can resize.

I am very happy Very Happy with UploadPic!

Great Job!!!!!!

[ ]`s

martinho

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Mo, 22 Okt 2007, 12:42
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Hi,

the "linked image" is opened in new browser window which can NOT be resized - the only solution to have a resized window for the linked image is to dig deep into phpBB-code as you'd have to replace the [url]-BBCode with something else that will open a popup window instead of a new browser window.

B.

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge limit image dimensions Morpheus mod support 1 Mo, 15 Sep 2008, 09:01 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge UploadPic 1.3.7 (Image Resize) Morpheus mod support 6 Mo, 08 Sep 2008, 12:15 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten. Bilder werden in Posts und im Adminbereich nicht ang... Domino mod support 6 Sa, 19 Jul 2008, 17:51 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Image-directory doesn't exist. kolja mod support 12 So, 11 Feb 2007, 23:12 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge The datatype image/gif is not supported. saksman mod support 1 Mi, 01 Nov 2006, 03:23 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum