Benutzername    Passwort    Autologin    
  Passwort vergessen       Registrieren  
beeForum Foren-übersicht » globetrottel
Neues Thema eröffnen   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten. Hervorhebung entfernen

Projekt SpamBot (english)
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2 Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
phoenix

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: So, 15 Jul 2007, 16:15
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

SO AS TO SUM UP, BEFORE YOU HAVE MADE YOUR ENTERPRISE

check what's you are doing

cause people working in security are not behaving like script kiddies, thanks

Rang:
Puge Henis

Verfasst am: So, 15 Jul 2007, 18:51
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

pseudocode @ Do, 26 Okt 2006, 12:23 gab folgendes von sich:
<whisper>sendmeallyourmoney</whisper>

damnian @ So, 29 Okt 2006, 02:35 gab folgendes von sich:
Hi pseudocode, please check your inbox.

do you start to advertise for your illegal skriptkiddie skills, pseudo?
shame on you thumbsdown

Rang:
pseudocode

Verfasst am: So, 15 Jul 2007, 22:22
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

phoenix gab folgendes von sich:
But all phpbb has this kind of security hole, you can add any mods, it will not change really it anymore

I disagree. Judging from reactions to our bot's posts, people have secured their forums by adding a couple of MODs. It's sad, though, that the security standard of an umodded phpBB is so low.

A simple protection, like an advice : all registered users can post in 1 forum, like, 'introduce yourself ".

Good one, but of course a lot of work, if your forum gets hit by spammers real hard.

In my case, it is all the more funny than the memberlist receive a nofollow , so no google page rank.

That's a good way to make spammer's posts obsolete, but: the spammers don't know or even care in advance, if you use "nofollow" on you links, so they'll still post to your forum. I'd rather have them not post at all Wink

When I am spam, i usually do search log, ip, and after making some whois, publishing first of all your email adresse so as to let the future bots spam you

I doubt that'll stop anybody. Even I used "throw away" email-addresses that are only used to get the confirmation email (in case there's an activation code). After the mails are received, the account is closed so no spam will ever reach the spammer.
Of course I'd love to track down the "professionals" but I rather use the time it'll take to get hold of them (if it's possible at all) for something else.

I even seriously doubt you could sue the forum-spammers as a forum that's open to everyone is meant to take posts. Of course, nobody wants ads in their forum but who would spent time and money on taking legal action against it?

So, you would like to test forums protections, should I develop mine with you ?

Thanks, but "No, thanks". This whole project started as a joke in my free time and will end like that. More time in front of the screen would severely affect my real life Wink

Rang:
pseudocode

Verfasst am: So, 15 Jul 2007, 22:22
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Randgruppe™ gab folgendes von sich:
do you start to advertise for your illegal skriptkiddie skills, pseudo?

You don't get it at all, do you?

Rang:
Puge Henis

Verfasst am: So, 15 Jul 2007, 23:07
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

spambot project = spamming for itself

Wikipedia gab folgendes von sich:
01:31, 10. Jun. 2007 88.76.58.143 (Diskussion) (1.356 Bytes) Einmal verweist der Link auf ein Forum und zweitens erscheint die Vorgehensweise keineswegs seriös noch ist sie rechtlich korrekt. Denn im Grund wird hier selbst nur gespammt um Werbung zu machen...
Alte Vorherige Version: Das sogenannte „Projekt Spambot“ ist ein Spambot, der gezielt die Forensoftware phpBB attackiert, aber mit seinen Nachrichten darauf aufmerksam macht, wie man diese verhindern kann, quasi „Spam gegen Spam“.

in english: somebody added an information and link to beehave about the "spampot project" in the german wikipedia. reasons for deleting: "proceeding is illegal, main motive seems to spam advertisement for itself".

pseudocode @ So, 15 Jul 2007, 23:22 gab folgendes von sich:
You don't get it at all, do you?

certainly not. I don't dare to break into apartments and leave notes ... no, let me say: ADS. Anyway, I wish you many rainy days, Mr. Spambot. Fight more spam, get more attention, and what about a new wikipedia spam ad???

Rang:
phoenix

Verfasst am: Mo, 16 Jul 2007, 00:04
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

ok, so as tu sum up

I invite everybody to read phpbb forums and ask questions, they will receive better answers and not lose their time with script kiddies.

We can't develop it any more because there are too much points which prove than you lack experience ( security / web development )...

thanks

P.S : you just have hitten the memberlist : your link nofollow + unreachable = lose your time.

P.S : remind that you joke remains illegal, because link to your forum = spam ( different if it was a security fix from the phpbb developpers. so complains are welcome to the host or registar : http://whois.sc/beehave.de

P.S : good luck for the future.
[/youtube]

Rang:
phoenix

Verfasst am: Mo, 16 Jul 2007, 00:06
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

also youtube mod has hole, if you were not script kiddies you 'd 've been informed about it.
Rang:
phoenix

Verfasst am: Mo, 16 Jul 2007, 00:09
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

I am sure your host will be happy to learn that your are making spam :
(...)
In case of false identity, a simple complain to Icann will be enought to take your domain name.

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Mo, 16 Jul 2007, 08:26
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

phoenix @ Mo, 16 Jul 2007, 01:09 gab folgendes von sich:
I am sure your host will be happy to learn that your are making spam

I have edited your post, this is my forum but not my "spambot", so you hit the wrong person. pseudocode just used the forum to publish his work as he's not maintaining his own forum (any more).

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
pseudocode

Verfasst am: Mo, 16 Jul 2007, 08:42
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

if you were not script kiddies

Well, yes, if you say so.

@boris: if I ever use the spambot-scripts again, I'll remove any links to your forum, sorry for the hassle, but I didn't mean to get you in trouble.

Rang:
pseudocode

Verfasst am: Mo, 16 Jul 2007, 08:44
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Randgruppe™ gab folgendes von sich:
I don't dare to break into apartments

Show me one forum the bot "broke into" and we'll pursue the discussion.

Rang:
Puge Henis

Verfasst am: Mo, 16 Jul 2007, 17:21
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

@pseudocode:
read the gmx AGB. read the terms of use of the forums you invited yourself with your fake gmx accounts. read the terms of use of google. read the anti spam law of germany and other countries.
you are the first spammer who is advertising spam-tricks in forums, I hope you don't even earn money by adapting that oldschool tricks, jumpin on someone else's train.

pseudocode @ Mo, 16 Jul 2007, 09:42 gab folgendes von sich:
sorry for the hassle, but I didn't mean to get you in trouble.

I just wonder why boris didn't get into trouble - anybody could suppose boris himself was the spammer... but it's you, and all your postings here are related to this specific spambot topic. I wonder your own board was closed: maybe you posted too much shit like this? you are too good to be true, faker!

end of conversation.

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Mo, 16 Jul 2007, 18:04
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Ok, I think everybody made his point now, let's end this right here.

So if you (pseudocode) keep your bots running, remove the links to my forum.

Topic closed.

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
Neues Thema eröffnen   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    beeForum Foren-übersicht » globetrottel Seite 2 von 2
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge Film: Das Lazarus-Projekt boris zelluloid 0 Di, 05 Mai 2020, 22:25 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Projekt: Eigenbräu jrose le finesnäcker 20 So, 28 Mai 2017, 09:52 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Film: Das Jerico Projekt boris zelluloid 0 Mo, 02 Jan 2017, 22:13 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Algis Budrys - Projekt Luna boris kühnes mittelscharfer 0 Mi, 27 März 2013, 19:10 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge Film: Johnny English boris zelluloid 0 Sa, 05 Sep 2009, 19:41 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum