Benutzername    Passwort    Autologin    
  Passwort vergessen       Registrieren  
beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Hervorhebung entfernen

UploadPic edits with Chunkstyle template.
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
TJ

Titel: UploadPic edits with Chunkstyle template.
Verfasst am: Sa, 10 Dez 2005, 15:32
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Hi, I'm having a problem with editing the post_body.tpl file of the chunkstyle template, I can't find anything that looks like the code I need to replace. Here is my post_body.tpl file:

Code:
(long source code removed)

Rang:
boris

Titel: Re: UploadPic edits with Chunkstyle template.
Verfasst am: Sa, 10 Dez 2005, 15:48
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

TJ gab folgendes von sich:
Hi, I'm having a problem with editing the post_body.tpl file of the chunkstyle template, I can't find anything that looks like the code I need to replace.

Of course you can't big grin

There are hundreds (if not thousands) of different templates for phpBB - a MOD can only be build to work with one template, as they're all different, so all the MODs (and EasyMOD) are designed to work with the standard-template "subSilver" only.
As stated in the documentation: When you're using a different template, you can basically put the new lines anywhere you like as long as it fits into your design and you don't produce any HTML-errors (e.g. by placing it into other lines, etc.) !

In your case, I'd do something like this:

Code:
#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
        <tr>
         <td colspan="9">
           <input type="text" name="helpbox" size="45" maxlength="100" style="width:450px; font-size:10px; border:0px; padding:2px; background-color:DBDDE4; color:656B78" class="smalltitletext" value="{L_STYLES_TIP}" />
           </td>
        </tr>
#
#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------
#
        <tr>
         <td colspan="9" align="right">
      <!-- BEGIN switch_user_logged_in -->
      <strong>{URL_UPLOADPIC}</strong>
      <!-- END switch_user_logged_in -->
           </td>
        </tr>

But as I said: put it anywhere you like (I don't know what the result will look like as I can't see your forum with the changes made and I don't know your template - maybe awful, you decide !) - the only thing that matters is, that it's there.

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
TJ

Titel: (Kein Titel)
Verfasst am: Sa, 10 Dez 2005, 16:44
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Thanks, but (and this may sound incredibly stupid) where abouts is the upload image area on the posting page? I can't seem to find it.
Thank you.

EDIT - Ah, I see, it was because I forgot about the permissions. Is there any way to automatically allow all users to have permission to upload? Not that that's a particularly good idea.

Rang:
boris

Verfasst am: Sa, 10 Dez 2005, 17:12
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

TJ gab folgendes von sich:
Is there any way to automatically allow all users to have permission to upload? Not that that's a particularly good idea.

Actually I think it's a particularly BAD idea, that's why I set the default to "no" big grin

While executing the install-skript you could have set that value to "yes", though - if you want to change it afterwards, you will have to do it in the database directly (via phpMyAdmin, see here, if you don't know how to use it).
Just change the default value of "user_allow_uploadpic" in the table "[prefix]_users" to "1".

This will do the job (execute in phpMyAdmin):
Code:
ALTER TABLE `phpbb_users` CHANGE `user_allow_uploadpic` `user_allow_uploadpic` TINYINT( 4 ) DEFAULT '1' NOT NULL

(assuming your table-prefix ist "phpbb_")

Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Rang:godmode methusalem 3. platz professioneller Sportangler Profi-Winzer (7x Hamm) Arcade-Meister, Rang 16 rainbow-cup
TJ

Verfasst am: Sa, 10 Dez 2005, 17:15
Beitrag
Antworten mit Zitat

Alright, thanks for all the useful info. The mod's working great Wink

Good luck with the mod and best wishes for the future.

Rang:
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    beeForum Foren-übersicht » hal9000 » mod support Seite 1 von 1
Gehe zu:  

ähnliche Beiträge
Thema Autor Forum Antworten Verfasst am
Keine neuen Beiträge uploadpic auf orion phpBB instalieren hewika mod support 9 Mo, 03 Jan 2011, 20:18 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge uploadpic Problem -> hilfe benötigt Dakota mod support 1 So, 15 Aug 2010, 14:39 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge UploadPic 1.3.7 Imagerotate Morpheus mod support 2 Mo, 08 Sep 2008, 18:41 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge UploadPic 1.3.7 Besitzer ändern Morpheus mod support 2 Mo, 08 Sep 2008, 14:18 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen
Keine neuen Beiträge UploadPic 1.3.7 (Image Resize) Morpheus mod support 6 Mo, 08 Sep 2008, 12:15 Letzten Beitrag anzeigen

Schreiben: nein. Antworten: nein. Bearbeiten: nein. Löschen: nein. Umfragen: nein.
phpBB © phpBB Group | impressum